Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy New Year! Welcome 2012!

I trust that you all had an excellent Christmas. I survived the numerous parties and get-togethers over the Holiday Season. Here's wishing that I can stay on my diet and exercise regularly to burn off all the calories ingested recently. Well, we all have New Year's Resolutions. Mine always start with dieting and exercising. Good luck to you on your Resolutions.

Here are my wishes for you in 2012 (a leap year) ...

12 Months of Happiness,
52 Weeks of Fun,
366 Days of Success,
8,784 Hours of Good Health,
527,040 Minutes of Well-Being,
31,622,400 Seconds of Joy.

Great start for January,
Love for February,
Peace for March,
No worries for April,
Fun for May,
Joy for June up to November,
Happiness for December,
Have a wonderful 2012!

I wish that 2012 will be as meaningful and fulfilling for you as 2011 has been. I hope that we will all continue to choose to help make a positive difference in our communities, wherever we may be.

Mae and I wish you and your family a blessed, safe, healthy, prosperous and a very Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment