Saturday, October 8, 2011

Official Visit to Capitol Lodge No 189, October 7, Friday

14 years and one (1) month ago, I attended my first Meeting in Capitol Lodge No 136. This Lodge became my home Lodge here in my adopted country. On October 7, Friday, I was very pleased to have my Official Visit to Capitol Lodge No 136 as the Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Manitoba.
The WM of the Lodge is WB Rico Villarin.
The picture on the right was taken before the Lodge Meeting.


L to R: WB John Baptista, WM of Winnipeg River Lodge No 154; WB Rico Villarin, WM of Capitol Lodge No 136; the GM; WB Melvin Arabe, WM of Fil-Can Cabletow Lodge No 189
RWB Reyne Cruz joined in for this picture
 VWB Bert Manalang joined in for this picture
Two (2) Petitioners (one for Initiation and one for Affiliation) joined us for a picture









Following are pictures taken during the Refreshment Hour after the Lodge Meeting.






Drawing the winning ticket for the 50/50 Draw.
The winning ticket was the one right before my own and was bought by the Lodge WM.
It was an excellent Meeting even if I did not win the 50/50 Draw. :)
It was great to be an Official Visitor to my home Lodge. It was like coming home even though I was never away.

No comments:

Post a Comment